Monday, November 4, 2019

Storm aftermath

After the storm there was a gap in the foliage at the bottom of the garden. I thought it was just that the leaves had fallen but today I went to the end of the garden as I was wondering about the laundry line being twisted. When I got closer, there seemed to be a branch resting on the laundry line. But as I tried to move it off I realized that it wasn't just a branch, it seemed to be a dead tree that was just a large branch as it was still attached to the ground. I wasn't able to cut the branch with my clippers but I did manage to get the branch/tree under the laundry line in the hopes that gravity will pull it down to the ground. We'll see how it is doing tomorrow. There were some other large branches there as well and so that cleared up most on the question about the gap in the foliage- it wasn't missing leaves, it was missing branches.

There were also many downed traffic lights as I walked about today (the garbage ones lying broken on the ground- hydro had replaced them already)

No comments:

Post a Comment