Friday, November 22, 2019

Greenery

I woke up this morning and the backyard transformed into something green which was nice to see. I hadn't seen green since I came back from St. Catharines. I had the day off because I worked last weekend so I decided to tackle all the leaves that came down in the storm before I left for St. C. There was a lot, not from any of my trees. I hauled them all to the back of the garden and created a giant pile. The neighbour lady thought I should put them in bags so she gave me one bag. But my leaves were not going to be contained in one bag. She also told me that I can't put yard waste in the green bin "They won't pick it up" but they do always pick it up if you put other waste on top. The city website says :

NOTE: Collectors must see food waste in the green bin in order to pick it up. You may include some yard waste as long as food waste is visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment