Thursday, July 4, 2024

Stir fry

 I made a very easy stir fry- I cut up broccoli, celery, peppers that I had in the fridge and I picked up matchstick carrots. I cooked them up until they softened and then added some soy sauce and ginger.  Then added some cooked udon noodles. Was super fast to make and tasted ok. Healthy too!

When I left for work there was a fire truck in front of the neighbour's house and they were all standing outside. I thought the fire truck was leaving when I left for work but they stayed for over an hour so there must have been a real problem.

I was working on loading class schedules for the students but the internet was very slow at work. Things went much better when I brought it home.

I also painted the closet door, still trying to make progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment