Thursday, July 25, 2024

Amazon

 We now have a whole roof. I'll need to download my pictures for before and after.

I placed an amazon order as James needed some antiseptic spray and it was cheapest on amazon. It was delivered fairly quickly by intelcom but I didn't receive any emails like they normally send. I just looked in my amazon orders to see where it was and it said it was delivered so I had to look for it. The other part of the order was a cardigan. I had my eye on it for a while as I liked the colour blocking on it. I checked the reviews and they were pretty mixed. The brand listed on amazon was "OEANBE" which I just found I couldn't find anything about the brand online. So I am not sure if it is a real brand? When I ordered it, it was listed as the last one in stock  and I can't find a listing for it now, so I think that was true. When the cardigan came there was no brand information at all. The tag only said "M" for the size. Despite all the sketichiness of that it is a very lovely cardigan, very soft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment