Sunday, June 30, 2024

James is in N.B.

 James woke up early, showered, packed the car and left. He had a spot of difficulty as he had his phone in the sun and it was giving him directions but he sheltered it and when it cooled down he was able to have the navigation again. Things were slow around Quebec city but the rest seemed ok.

I hadn't put out laundry today due to the threat of rain but that was a mistake. I got home from a committee meeting at 3pm and Kim showed up to pick up some things. Then I managed to hang the laundry and had it out for a bit. There was sun and a good breeze so it was drying pretty quickly. But then clouds came up and I got the laundry back in just before the rain came down.

Today is day 2 of the us gymnastics olympic trials. We don't get the video here but I listen to a us former gymnast on youtube watch it with her commentary and that is really good and then I can watch the video when it is posted later.

No comments:

Post a Comment