Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Halara

 Well, there were some unexpected crises the last few weeks but I took the last couple of days off to try to catch up. I was supposed to go out to Kim's build site but haven't heard from her as to timing. Have been working on paperwork for Rustle's charitable filing and did a lot of dishes. We had a small group party last night.

Halara is a brand known for their activewear dresses. These dresses tend to be quite short and not really my style. Though I do appreciate that they have built in shorts! They apparently have a unique material and have branched into longer dresses so I decided to give them a try. For their main dresses they have lots and lots of colours but for my dresses there were very few colours. For this one the option was black or white and I selected black.


For this one the option was Cinnabar or black and as it is supposedly summer I chose cinnabar as I can't have my whole wardrobe black

I thought it would be more brown but when it arrived I saw it was more of a red.

The fabric is really neat as it is thick but also light. Not sure how durable it will be. Haven't worn them yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment