Thursday, March 7, 2024

many calls


 On Friday I made the decision to switch from Cogeco to Bell. I needed to cancel Cogeco. They were closed on the weekend so needed to call on Monday. The message said that the wait time was 45 minutes. I waited 48 minutes and then needed to go to training. Called again and again got a message that the wait was 45 minutes. This time I left a callback message as it was the end of the day. The callback came around 8pm, may hours later. She was very lovely and made a new offer but I stuck with Bell and arranged to send back the equipment.

During the week, Bell called and texted a number of times during the week to confirm.

Today the technician arrived and put in the modem but wouldn't set it up because that "wasn't included". So I ended up having to call them to sort it out, but it is now up and running. The Cogeco is still running until tomorrow. I did not know that they could both be active at the same time, but apparently they can. The things that you learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment