Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Colour scheme





Tried to work on my course websites today but ITS hasn't sorted out my access properly so it wasn't as efficient a day as I hoped.

I walked to Loblaws today. On park st. I saw two robins on the sidewalk popping along. On my walk back, I saw one of them flat on the road- run over by a car. Dangerous life for urban birds.

There is a grackle baby who hangs out in the backyard or in the neighbours backyard. He no longer sits in the bushes, but right in the middle of the lawn, which I find quite funny.

While James was at hockey tonight, I had a nap. The early mornings catching up with me.

Lemon chicken papparelle tonight.

 Chopped pepitas
 Pesto with the pepitas, basil and oregano
 The pasta with rapini
 Put together with the pesto and cherry tomatoes
 And chicken
It was very good- I would have liked more cherry tomatoes as they were a nice touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment