Thursday, October 10, 2024

Mornings are now colder and darker

 Normally I get up earlier than usual on Wed to put out the garbage so that it doesn't get ripped into overnight. It was always light at this time. This week it was dark. I'll probably fall back to putting it out the night before.

Yesterday, due to the cooler weather and the need to bike I wore my next halara outfit of the black pants and top. It was indeed very comfortable and warm. I will need to go back to wearing tights with dresses again. 

Yesterday we had 3 classes making progress on their projects. I just managed email. Today is 4 classes and they are tech sessions so our technical TAs will be attending.

Last night for the chef's plate meal it was spaghetti with meat and peppers with hoisin sauce. Which ended up being so late I had to eat it while at my e-group.

No comments:

Post a Comment